Now Fanatec have its “in-house” and official tool to manage Fanatec hardware I built a new Alternative version of SLIMax Mgr Pro without the native support of Fanatec hardware. The new build is optimized and doesn’t load any library from Fanatec SDK. All Fanatec features are removed. You have now the choice to run SLIMax Manager with or without the native support.
As usual “Check For Update” to get this additional optimized version. After the update simply go to the SLIMax Manager Pro program directory and run SLIMaxMgrProNoFanatec64.exe app (create a shortcut of the app on your desktop if needed). This is useful if don’t have a Fanatec steering wheel or CSP pedals set or want to use the official Fanatec tool in addition to SLIMax Mgr Pro.
Devices display and EMUlators supported by this version:
SIM Display: SIM Race LCD, SIM Race F1, SIM Race GT, SIM Race Deluxe, SIM Race Pro
Leo Bodnar: SLI-M, SLI-PRO, SLI-F1, SLI Bodnar Fanatec Conversion Kit
Steering wheel: Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition, Steelseries SRW-S1, Logitech G27/G29
VDASH-EMU (Virtual Racing Dash Emulator): Windows, Android and a special version for SIM Race LCD
VirtualToReal (V2R) Technology included
SLIMax Manager Pro v3.4.4 RC2 is now available HERE with an important problem with auto-updater fixed and obviously, the new Plugins for the great RaceRoom Racing Experience ( R3E) of Sector3 Studios.
The new SLIMax Manager Pro v3.4.4 rc1 is OUT!
A FULL INSTALLER is available, see OPEN BETA forum to download
if you already have the v220.127.116.11, just “Check For Update” To get the new update and keep your installation up to date,
run the manager and select menu “Check For Update…”
and then click the “Download And Install All” button
SLIMax Manager Pro Edition contains all features of previous SLIMax Mgr and supports current and future devices and Emulators for Android. The update is FREE for all registered users.
Also, a new SLIMax Mgr product has been started to deliver a basic game device manager for casual racers and contains the essential of the Pro edition.
SLIMax Manager For Mac OS X is now OUT!
This is an ALPHA v0.1 NOT A FINAL version… visit our website for more info:
What’s new in the upcoming SLIMax Manager version 3.4?
- – new UI (user interface) more intuitive and easy to use, with 2 skin (themes) included – DARK and LIGHT
- – new functions ready to reproduce F1 behaviors on your custom wheel/display/dashboard/simulator,
- – new wizards/helpers to simplify the creation of your custom setup without any script,
- – new “ALL IN ONE” game or simulation setup format with all parameters included in one unique file including the control mapping of your buttons, encoders, switches or axis,
- – new complete control of ALL YOUR DEVICE LEDs including assignment of one or more leds to any function and assignment to lit up a led when a button / encoder is triggered
- – new powerful lua Scripting Module based on latest Z-CUBE (AKA z3) Scripting module (include dynamic user interface with dialog, UDP/TCP support, bitwise Op, etc.)
- – new SLIMax Manager Scripting API
- – new plugin interface with motion and pedals / clutches data support (clutch, throttle, steer, brake, x/y/z/p/r/y/vg/lag/log, etc. )
- compiled with latest Fanatec SDK
- new multilingual SETUP HELP (US/UK and Italian included)
Q:This version has been re-written in many area from scratch so why it is not labelled 4.0 ?
A:Well…simple, I want a FREE UPGRADE for everyone currently registered! 😉
The alpha/beta is already available to GOLD or greater subscribers and expected to be released to general public on May.
v3.3.1 of SLIMax Manager is now OUT! (see the website to download)
This is a recommended update as several minor bugs have been killed, also, for all EMU users this is a great improvement on IP management and in fine for all SIM RACE PRO owners contact SIM Display to upgrade your firmware and be compatible with SLIMax Manager and enjoy more than 40 games and simulations. 😉