Codematers F1 2021 Beta Pluginsare available For SLIMax Mgr Pro (2021-06-03)
SLIMax Manager Pro F1 2021 Beta Plugins (STD & DX12) are out!
– As usual “Check For Update” first to keep your installation up to date
– Do not forget to activate the new installed plugin.
To configure telemetry API v9 of F1 2021, simply launch the game and in UDP Telemetry settings do the following:
– set Fanatec LED OFF
– set SLI-PRO LED OFF
– set UDP Telemetry to ON
– the rate to 60Hz
– do not activate Broadcast
– if the IP is not set then put 127.0.0.1 which is your local PC IP (localhost)
– Format: 2021
MMX2 (MotionMax 2DOF+TL) has been updated today with latest plugins for Flight Simulator 2020, FSX/FSX-SE and XPlane 10/11
“Check For Update” to get the latest software and ACTIVATE the plugins using the Plugins Manager.
FS and XPlane need a software bridge to send telemetry to the MotionMax2 Manager, all bridge are located in ../MotionMax2 Manager/mmx_bridges/ directory
Getting started quickly with FS2020/FSX/XP:
– for XP10/11, go to ../MotionMax2 Manager/mmx_bridges/ directory and read the X-Plane bridge read me then follow instructions to install the bridge inside the game plugins directory
– for FS2020 or FSX go to the ../MotionMax2 Manager/mmx_bridges/ directory and extract the zip
– launch MotionMax and ACTIVATE the new plugins
– select the corresponding profile which is a good base to create your own profile
– click the CONNECT button
– launch the FS2020 or FSX mmx bridge app, this step is not applicable to X-Plane.
– launch the game