NEW VDASH-EMU version 1.1-37 Is Available For Download Today!
Plenty of cool new features (see below) and minor bug fixes.
– notification to update VDAHS-EMU when attempting to load a new template on old VDASH-EMU
– Tire temperature / wear and brake temperature objects are now grayed out when not in use
– NEW STANDARD BUTTON textures Pack available (already) for download HERE
New option for customization of the “Lock Page” Button Object
Z Index prefix object name in Objects menu
New Brake temp gauge object
New Align Title option Of Group Object (left or center)
OFFICIAL SLIMax Mgr Pro and MotionMax Manager EA Plugins of Automobilista 2 (AMS2 Early Access) are now available for download (AVX and Standard version), check for update as usual to get the latest software and do not forget to activate these new plugins (read the plugin info page for more details).
Automobilista 2 beta plugin SLIMax Manager Pro available…
Automobilista 2 (AMS2) Beta is out, the beta use the latest Project CARS 2 API, you just have to start the game and goto OPTIONS/SYSTEM and then select Shared Memory ON, UDP is not needed by SLIMax Mgr or MotionMax Manager so you can leave it OFF.
Go to EKSIMRacing plugins repository to download and get the installation info of the AMS2 BETA Plugins for SLIMax Manager Pro and MotionMax Manager.
EKSIMRacing V2R USB Controller For Your DIY Projects
A quick and dirty video to show the EKSIMRacing V2R (Virtual to Real) controller in action.
A powerful feature called “Virtual To Real” (V2R) is available since version 22.214.171.124 of SLIMax Manager Pro. This let you use the virtual Button-Box integrated with VDASH-EMU racing dash for Android, Windows and Linux like a REAL (PHYSICAL) button-box with any game and up to 15 LED for rpm shift-lights, 6 Marshal/Warning LED and 5 external LED to create your custom USB racing display. Virtual to Real (V2R) Technology has been created by Zappadoc in 2017 and is 100% free for all registered users.
NEW Version Of VDASH-EMU Available! (v1.1-35 2019-10)
Drag & Drop Everywhere!
A new innovative and super easy way (using drag&drop) to build your virtual racing dash for Windows, Android and Linux.
This is the main purpose of this new major update. Install templates, create virtual dash, create sophisticated Buttonbox, sharing complete dash template or part of display called “Package” has never been so easy!
Changelog v1.1-35 2019-10:
– [CHANGE] Open files dialog size increased, long names are more readable
– [ADD] UP/DOWN images swap button added to Push-Button object to swap up/down image
– [ADD] ‘Reset Background” button to Load Background dialog to clear the current background image
Menu Objects (ALL EMU VERSIONS):
– [ADD] Send To Background menu added to send the current selected image to background
– [ADD] Turn Image To FLAG menu added to convert the current selected image to a image FLAG object
– [ADD] Turn Image To Circular Gauge menu added to convert the current selected image to a Circular Gauge object
– [ADD] Turn 2 Images To Push-Button menu added to convert the 2 selected images to a push-button
– [ADD] Turn Image To Arrow Gauge menu added to convert the selected image to an arrow gauge object (beware an arrow gauge needs a perfect square image, 500 x 500 pixel for the best result)
Menu Objects (DESKTOP EMU VERSIONS Windows/Linux/SIM Race LCD):
– [ADD] Create Objects Package menu added to create a shared package with the selected objects, all objects are saved in one file called a “Package” which can be shared with your friends! All packages are saved in vdash_template/packages directory
– [NEW] Drag And Drop files / directory onto VDASH-EMU is now allowed, list of drag and drop features included:
Drag & Drop one or more image from your desktop to the EMU to create image objects
Drag & Drop image from your Internet browser to create an image object
Drag & Drop 2 images with names contain “_up” and “_down” (like my_button_up.png and my_button_down.png) from desktop to create a Push Button object
Drag & Drop a complete folder with images inside like a texture pack copy the folder into vdash_template/ directory automatically
Drag & Drop text from any text editor/writer like Notepad++, Wordpad, Word, Open Office to create multiple labels automatically
Drag & Drop a json template + its preview install it on current page automatically
Drag & Drop a complete folder that contains images, templates, preview install them automatically, if more than one template found only the first one is installed on current page
Drag & Drop a package (new container in v1.1-35 which contains objects ready to use) install all objects automatically on current page, you can create and share packages easily
New Version 126.96.36.199d Of SLIMax Manager Pro And Fanatec Edition Available Today!
This update is 100% free as usual and recommended!
– New support of RGB colors of FLAG LED of Fanatec Formula V2,
Edit your setup, go to Advanced Setup Options and choose the color of each FLAG LED under LED category
– Review and cleanup all scrips files for a better stability of scripting module
– full support of VDASH-EMU and V2R (Virtual To Real Buttonbox) technology added to the Fanatec Edition, enjoy your virtual buttonbox as a real (physical) device
ATTENTION: ALL Fanatec setups have been updated with new flag LED capabilities, you need to select Advanced Options in the SLIMax Auto-Upater and force the update of all setups to get them
To get the latest Plugins/Software for SLIMax Mgr (PRO v188.8.131.52 or Fanatec Ed. 184.108.40.206 must be already installed),
run the manager and select menu « Check For Update… »
and then click the « Download And Install All » button
[TGS 2019] Announced at the Tokyo Game Show 2019, PC “Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition” Japanese version will be released and distributed on October 3rd by DMM GAMES in Japan.
The DMM Games version of the AC is not exactly the same as the steam version. If you buy this ultimate edition of Assetto Corsa and SLIMax Manager doesn’t recognize the game follow instructions written in the Assetto Corsa Plugin Info page to install the AC Plugin for SLIMax Manager (All versions), HERE.
These instructions are applicable to MotionMax Manager (6DOF Simulator software) as well.