Assetto Corsa Console Bridge for SLIMax Manager Pro is out!
See the dedicated Open Beta forum for more info:
In short, you can use any USB Display devices or EMU like the VDASH-EMU supported by SLIMax Manager Pro with your PS4 or XB1 Console… but wait! the current UDP API of Assetto Corsa is really poor so don’t expect to have the same information as on PC version. lap, speed, rpm, gear, basic current/last/best lap time and that’s it!
As usual Check For Update to get the latest plugins and read the installation topic to download the bridge.
The new emu for Android are OUT!
SLI-EMU (SLI-PRO Emulator) and SRF1-EMU (SIM RACE F1 Emultor) v2.0 are now available for download!
Check the EKSIMRacing website to download. This version of emu requires SLIMax Manager v220.127.116.11a or greater.
The v2.0 of EMUs and SLIMax Manager v18.104.22.168 is a major update for android emulator owners:
The new ZERO-CONFIGURATION protocol has been added to detect AUTOMATICALLY the ip of your emulator, so no longer need to know the IP of your phone and no longer need to use the Emulators Manager app.
Just connect your phone to the wifi network and launch the EMU and that’s it!
Don’t wait! The update is FREE!
SLIMax Manager III version 3.3 is OUT!
Take the full control of your gameware
Application and plugins (c)2012-2013 by Zappadoc – All Rights Reserved.
Get the most advanced and professional manager and take the control of your gameware on your favorite games and simulations (more than 40 titles supported! ).
A powerful tool that manages your SIM RACE Deluxe or SIM RACE F1 USB Shift lights Display devices from SIM Display, USB Shift lights Interface ( SLI-PRO, SLI-M, BU0710, old SLI,…) and game controllers from Leo Bodnar and also, support any HID Compliant hardware including Fanatec, Logitech and Thrustmaster steering wheels, any buttons-box like the famous Derek Speare Designs devices, any buttons and encoders controllers, joystick, gamepad, shifter, etc. to enjoy your rig with your favorite simulation or game. The application can manage all devices simultaneously.
SLIMax Manager III is free for SIM RACE Deluxe, SIM RACE F1, Logitech G27 and Fanatec ClubSport, CSR Series and Porsche Series owners, it requires a license for other Display USB devices. Click HERE to get info on different access level of sofware support and plugins updates.
Click HERE to get an overview of SLIMax Manager
EKSIMRacing recommend SIM Display hardware. SLIMax Manager Bronze license is FREE and included with all usb display devices from SIM Display.
What’s new in 3.3 ?
The full CHANGELOG is available HERE
– Full support of the new SIM RACE F1 USB Display from SIM Display
– added helper/wizard to create your MACRO easily assignable to button and switch (no longer need a script to create a sequence of keystrokes)
– added helpers/wizards to edit prefs of plugins and install game and simulation bridge (no longer need to edit plugin settings with text editor)
– improved game device and controllers support with up to 9 switches (HAT Switch included) and unlimited buttons/encoders
– Full support of SRF1-EMU, the Android emulator of the SIM RACE F1
– F1 SETUP KIT tutorials are now available for registered users to build your custom setups easily for your F1 Style Steering wheel
– FULL support of SIM Race F1 device from SIM Display (simdisplay.net)
– FULL support of SRF1-EMU the SIM RACE F1 device emulator for Android
– Added plugins configuration wizard to UI (included a helper to install simulation bridge in their plugins directory)
– Added the MACRO wizard to assign sequence(s) of keystrokes to a position of a switch or to a button
– Improved car setup to overide GLOBAL SETTINGs, you have now the full control of your device in one car setup.
– Added an optional PIT/SPEED method that displays ‘PIT’ and the speed when the car pits.
– Added helpers in Advanced options panel
– Optimization and perfs improved for ALL Plugins
– Added all updated plugins to the installer Pkg
– Optimization of the splashscreen
– a bunch of bugs fixed
– now, installer (if the game is installed to its default directory) will install automatically bridges dll in plugins directory of rF, rF2, GPBikes, WRS, KRP, Eurotruck sim2, and all rfactor clones like GSC2012, GSC2013, SRW, Superleagues, FTruck, etc.
– “ONLINE VALIDATION” applicable to all devices included the emulators
Basic steps to get started (see the FAQ and video tutorials for a complete information).
Do not complicate your life, this is really straightforward:
1) you plug the device (must be recognized by windows)
2) install software,
3) if you need your license click the “Online Validation” button to get it,
4) configure the game to send telemetry data if it’s necessary
5) Play the game!
Optional: choose a setup in “Devices and Setups” menu
As usual plugins updates are available in PLUGINS DOWNLOAD section for registered user.
The v3.3 installer contains already the latest version of the following plugins:
Assetto Corsa TP,
Steam Simbin Race07 + all Simbin packs,
STCC I / II,
Live For Speed,
Kart Racing Pro,
World Racing Series,
Project CARS ,
ARCA Sim Racing,
All rFactor Clones
Game StockCar 2012,
All CodeMasters games
Codemasters F1 2013,
Codemasters F1 2012,
Codemasters F1 2011,
Codemasters F1 2010,
Richard Burns Rally,
Grand Prix Legends,
Euro Truck Simulation 2
(XPlane* and FSX* plugin are available on demand, not free).
Comme certains le savent, j’ai développé un émulateur de la carte USB SLI-PRO de Leo Bodnar sous android. Cela permet de tester les fonctionnalités de la SLI-PRO sans avoir à câbler quoi que ce soit et c’est très pratique pour tester ses custom scripts… voir ici: SLI-EMU pour plus de détails.