SLIMax Manager Pro v3.4.4 RC2 is now available HERE with an important problem with auto-updater fixed and obviously, the new Plugins for the great RaceRoom Racing Experience ( R3E) of Sector3 Studios.
The new SLIMax Manager Pro v3.4.4 rc1 is OUT!
A FULL INSTALLER is available, see OPEN BETA forum to download
if you already have the v220.127.116.11, just “Check For Update” To get the new update and keep your installation up to date,
run the manager and select menu “Check For Update…”
and then click the “Download And Install All” button
SLIMax Manager Pro Edition contains all features of previous SLIMax Mgr and supports current and future devices and Emulators for Android. The update is FREE for all registered users.
Also, a new SLIMax Mgr product has been started to deliver a basic game device manager for casual racers and contains the essential of the Pro edition.
SLIMax Manager v18.104.22.168 is OUT!
Available for download at EKSIMRacing website
( http://www.eksimracing.com )
Version 3.4 is a MAJOR release with a ton of improvements and obviously a recommended update. The update is still FREE for all registered user.
What’s new in SLIMax Manager version v22.214.171.124 ?
– cool addition that let you preview Pit limiter, Shiftlights or OSP methods and other settings like global brightness on your display device or Fanatec Wheel or Logitech G27 Shiftlights using the Basic Options wizard.
What’s new in SLIMax Manager version 3.4.1?
– rFactor2 64bit plugins and bridges integration in SLIMax Mgr Installer
– SWITCH AS ENCODER feature added with nice helper to setup your switch 12 positions as they were an encoder
What’s new in SLIMax Manager version 3.4?
– new UI (user interface) more intuitive and easy to use, with 2 skin (themes) included – DARK and LIGHT
– new functions ready to reproduce F1 and other racing car behaviors on your custom wheel/display/dashboard/simulator in a few clicks,
– new wizards/helpers to simplify the creation of your custom setup without any script,
– new “ALL IN ONE” game or simulation setup format with all parameters included in one unique file including the control mapping of your buttons, encoders, switches or axis,
– new complete control of ALL YOUR DEVICE LEDs including assignment of one or more leds to any function and assignment to lit up a led when a button / encoder is triggered,
– new multilingual SETUP HELP (US/UK and Italian are included),
– new plugins using the new SLIMax plugin interface (support motion simulator platform data and more than 40 simulations and games managed )
– compiled with the latest Fanatec SDK
For more info visit:
- – new UI (user interface) more intuitive and easy to use, with 2 skin (themes) included – DARK and LIGHT
- – new functions ready to reproduce F1 behaviors on your custom wheel/display/dashboard/simulator,
- – new wizards/helpers to simplify the creation of your custom setup without any script,
- – new “ALL IN ONE” game or simulation setup format with all parameters included in one unique file including the control mapping of your buttons, encoders, switches or axis,
- – new complete control of ALL YOUR DEVICE LEDs including assignment of one or more leds to any function and assignment to lit up a led when a button / encoder is triggered
- – new powerful lua Scripting Module based on latest Z-CUBE (AKA z3) Scripting module (include dynamic user interface with dialog, UDP/TCP support, bitwise Op, etc.)
- – new SLIMax Manager Scripting API
- – new plugin interface with motion and pedals / clutches data support (clutch, throttle, steer, brake, x/y/z/p/r/y/vg/lag/log, etc. )
- compiled with latest Fanatec SDK
- new multilingual SETUP HELP (US/UK and Italian included)
Q:This version has been re-written in many area from scratch so why it is not labelled 4.0 ?
A:Well…simple, I want a FREE UPGRADE for everyone currently registered! 😉
The alpha/beta is already available to GOLD or greater subscribers and expected to be released to general public on May.
SLIMax Manager III version 3.3 is OUT!
Take the full control of your gameware
Application and plugins (c)2012-2013 by Zappadoc – All Rights Reserved.
Get the most advanced and professional manager and take the control of your gameware on your favorite games and simulations (more than 40 titles supported! ).
A powerful tool that manages your SIM RACE Deluxe or SIM RACE F1 USB Shift lights Display devices from SIM Display, USB Shift lights Interface ( SLI-PRO, SLI-M, BU0710, old SLI,…) and game controllers from Leo Bodnar and also, support any HID Compliant hardware including Fanatec, Logitech and Thrustmaster steering wheels, any buttons-box like the famous Derek Speare Designs devices, any buttons and encoders controllers, joystick, gamepad, shifter, etc. to enjoy your rig with your favorite simulation or game. The application can manage all devices simultaneously.
SLIMax Manager III is free for SIM RACE Deluxe, SIM RACE F1, Logitech G27 and Fanatec ClubSport, CSR Series and Porsche Series owners, it requires a license for other Display USB devices. Click HERE to get info on different access level of sofware support and plugins updates.
Click HERE to get an overview of SLIMax Manager
EKSIMRacing recommend SIM Display hardware. SLIMax Manager Bronze license is FREE and included with all usb display devices from SIM Display.
What’s new in 3.3 ?
The full CHANGELOG is available HERE
– Full support of the new SIM RACE F1 USB Display from SIM Display
– added helper/wizard to create your MACRO easily assignable to button and switch (no longer need a script to create a sequence of keystrokes)
– added helpers/wizards to edit prefs of plugins and install game and simulation bridge (no longer need to edit plugin settings with text editor)
– improved game device and controllers support with up to 9 switches (HAT Switch included) and unlimited buttons/encoders
– Full support of SRF1-EMU, the Android emulator of the SIM RACE F1
– F1 SETUP KIT tutorials are now available for registered users to build your custom setups easily for your F1 Style Steering wheel
– FULL support of SIM Race F1 device from SIM Display (simdisplay.net)
– FULL support of SRF1-EMU the SIM RACE F1 device emulator for Android
– Added plugins configuration wizard to UI (included a helper to install simulation bridge in their plugins directory)
– Added the MACRO wizard to assign sequence(s) of keystrokes to a position of a switch or to a button
– Improved car setup to overide GLOBAL SETTINGs, you have now the full control of your device in one car setup.
– Added an optional PIT/SPEED method that displays ‘PIT’ and the speed when the car pits.
– Added helpers in Advanced options panel
– Optimization and perfs improved for ALL Plugins
– Added all updated plugins to the installer Pkg
– Optimization of the splashscreen
– a bunch of bugs fixed
– now, installer (if the game is installed to its default directory) will install automatically bridges dll in plugins directory of rF, rF2, GPBikes, WRS, KRP, Eurotruck sim2, and all rfactor clones like GSC2012, GSC2013, SRW, Superleagues, FTruck, etc.
– “ONLINE VALIDATION” applicable to all devices included the emulators
Basic steps to get started (see the FAQ and video tutorials for a complete information).
Do not complicate your life, this is really straightforward:
1) you plug the device (must be recognized by windows)
2) install software,
3) if you need your license click the “Online Validation” button to get it,
4) configure the game to send telemetry data if it’s necessary
5) Play the game!
Optional: choose a setup in “Devices and Setups” menu
As usual plugins updates are available in PLUGINS DOWNLOAD section for registered user.
The v3.3 installer contains already the latest version of the following plugins:
Assetto Corsa TP,
Steam Simbin Race07 + all Simbin packs,
STCC I / II,
Live For Speed,
Kart Racing Pro,
World Racing Series,
Project CARS ,
ARCA Sim Racing,
All rFactor Clones
Game StockCar 2012,
All CodeMasters games
Codemasters F1 2013,
Codemasters F1 2012,
Codemasters F1 2011,
Codemasters F1 2010,
Richard Burns Rally,
Grand Prix Legends,
Euro Truck Simulation 2
(XPlane* and FSX* plugin are available on demand, not free).
le dernier SLIMax Manager III v3.1.01 dispo sur EKSIMRacing.com est stable et c’est une mise à jour majeur qui est recommandée.
Parmis les nombreuses nouveautés, SLIMax Manager intègre le support d’une nouvelle carte d’affichage fantastique! nommée “SIM RACE Deluxe” et dispo chez simdisplay.net
Votre licence actuelle est compatible avec ce nouveau manager la mise à jour est donc gratuite, profitez-en!
Mise à jour:: la version finale est dispo sur eksimracing.com
SLIMax Manager III v3.0 early beta est pratiquement fini.
Parmi les nouveautés:
– outre le support des carte SLI et contrôleurs de Leo Bodnar, j’ai ajouté le support des volants Fanatec CSW/CSR/911, Thrustmaster et logitech G25/G27, le support de TOUS périphériques “HID COMPLIANT” que ce soit des contrôleurs de boutons et axes, des joysticks, des gamepads, des buttonbox, etc.
– inclu le moteur de script v2.3 qui permet de tout controller par script, led, buttons, encoders, switchs et d’utiliser les API de toutes les simulations et jeux.
En bref, toujours plus de contrôle sur votre matériel et simulation préférées…
Voici qqs images de la beta:
L’image affiche la carte SLI-PRO et l’émulateur SLI-Emu, une SLI-M, une BU0710 et une BU0386-LC sur ma plate-forme de test le tout fonctionnant ensemble et managé par la dernière version 2.2 du SLIMax Manager II.