New version of SLIMax Mgr Pro available today!
Click this link to download the latest SLIMax Manager Pro v18.104.22.168
(Previous version 22.214.171.124 is no longer updated, we recommend to all users to switch asap to the new version )
– cumulative update since version 126.96.36.199,
– Advanced options have been simplified and LED functions are grouped in one place which is far more easy to setup,
– Big improvement of the Button Mapping Wizard to accept 64 buttons. With the Button Mapping Wizard you can create easily keystrokes sequence (MACRO). The new wizard supports the latest Fanatec MPS function (MPS is available on McLaren and Formula V2 rim).
– Also, include a PUSH-BUTTON AUTO-DETECTION you can now press any button to select the corresponding sequence AUTOMATICALLY, no longer need to know the id of each button, simply open the wizard click the button on your steering wheel and enter the key(s).
– BeamNG Drive bridge (outgauge.lua file) updated. To replace the lua bridge please read the BeamNG_readme.txt file inside your c:\SLIMax Manager Pro\sli_bridges\BeamNG\ directory
– 17 SLIMax Mgr Pro Setups for Assetto Corsa Competizione added
– DiRT Rally 2.0 Plugin included
– compiled with the latest Fanatec SDK (Fanatec driver/firmware may need to be updated),
Driver/FW version 328 or greater is recommended for the Formula V2 steering wheel
– Full support of the new Fanatec Formula V2 steering wheel which includes (in addition to all the features of the current Fanatec hardware):
Global brightness management, Shiftlights Styles, full support of the 6 FLAG/Warning LED, full support of buttons / encoders (up to 64 buttons), full support of all MPS modes, …
– support of Fanatec Podium DD1/DD2 improved
UPDATED INFO: Due to a limitation of the electronic you can’t use new features of Formula V2 if it’s on CSL Elite Base (first version) or CSW Base v2.0 or CSW Base V1.5 or CSW Base v1.0
All test have been successfully done on CSW Base v2.5, CSL Elite E WB+ and Prodium DD.
Getting Started With Fanatec:
IMPORTANT: READ THIS CAREFULLY IF YOUR OWN A FANATEC FORMULA V2
You CAN’T enjoy the led of your Fanatec Formula V2 steering wheel with SLIMax Manager Pro or any other 3rd party tool WITHOUT DISABLING THE NATIVE FANATEC SUPPORT IN GAME SETTINGS
In other words, all games which not include a way to disable the Fanatec Led/Display cannot be used. This includes RaceRoom Racing Experience which have a bug and fails to disable Fanatec native management even if the setting is OFF… We asked Sector3 to fix it but did not received a reply yet.
To disable the native management of Fanatec LED/Display, read the FAQ “How to configure your games”