[TGS 2019] Announced at the Tokyo Game Show 2019, PC “Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition” Japanese version will be released and distributed on October 3rd by DMM GAMES in Japan.
The DMM Games version of the AC is not exactly the same as the steam version. If you buy this ultimate edition of Assetto Corsa and SLIMax Manager doesn’t recognize the game follow instructions written in the Assetto Corsa Plugin Info page to install the AC Plugin for SLIMax Manager (All versions), HERE.
These instructions are applicable to MotionMax Manager (6DOF Simulator software) as well.
MotionMax 5DOF In Action! on our testing platform using Assetto Corsa.
MotionMax 5 is a more conventional 3 to 5 DOF simulator management with 3 distinctive layers, the CORE layer (Pitch, Roll, Heave), the SURGE layer and the Traction Loss (TL) layer.
BIG UPDATE TODAY of SLIMax Manager Pro, VDASH-EMU Familly and New Plugins available (version 22.214.171.124 )
and NEW version of VDASH-EMU 1.1-32b available as well
This version is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED to get the new plugins, use the FULL INSTALLER available on EKSIMRacing website to upgrade.
Changelog 2017-05-26 (abstract)
– [MAIN CHANGE] Internal Plugins Interface improved with a lot more telemetry data to be used by the VDASH-EMU and new devices
– ALL PLUGINS 32 Bit and 64 Bit have been recompiled to take benefit of the new plugins interface v7 of SLIMax Mgr Pro
– Codemasters F1 2017 Beta Plugins is included to let lucky guys selected by the Codemasters Beta Test program to enjoy the new Codies F1 title with your sim-rig.
– Codemasters DiRT 4 Plugins included, update your SLIMax Manager Pro to be ready for the upcoming DIRT4 from Codemasters (REMINDER: should be released the 9 June )
– Project CARS 2 Plugins now included with the full installer, REMINDER2: we are waiting for your feedback in EKSIMRacing support forum to improve the P.CARS 2 plugins…
– Assetto Corsa Plugins UPDATED today to be conform with latest A.C. API 1.14.x (Win Speed/direction added)
– VDASH-EMU must be updated as well see the vdash-emu changelog for more information…
– SLIMax Manager Pro net code has been optimized to send more telemetry data to the EMU without losing performance, on the contrary SLIMax Mgr Pro is even faster
– A new splash screen has been done
– bunch of minor bugs fixed as usual
– Codematers Proxy Server (CMPS app) has been updated as well to manage the new upcoming DiRT 4 (API version 3 ) and F1 2017 (API version 5 ) games.
**THIS TIME YOU NEED TO GET THE FULL INSTALLER **
**TO UPGRADE YOUR INSTALLATION**
FULL INSTALLER of SLIMax Mgr Pro v126.96.36.199 available for download on website
UPDATED: A new templates for VDASH-EMU using the latest behaviors are available for download:
SLIMax Manager Pro v3.4.4 is out!
The update is free for all current registered users.
– time to detect EMUlators at startup has been divided by 10+
– new emulator SLIMax Virtual Dash supported (the new VDASH-EMU is still in development and available in beta group forum of EKSIMRacing, registration required )
– full support of Logitech G29 / G920 steering wheels which join the Logitech wheels family (G25/G27)
– new Fanatec SDK to support new hardware
– support of the CSP v3 Throttle rumble motor in addition to brake rumble motor
– important plugins updatesand new game plugins added
– OSP factor coef bug fixed (your car setups may need an adjustment of the Optimal ShiftPoints Factor (OSP Factor) )
– better management of Optimal ShiftPoint per gear to fine tune the OSP curve ( range increased, RPM threshold values for each gear preview added in the wizard)
– preview of RPM threshold in Shiftlights Percentage Method wizard
– a dialog invite the user to select the menu « Check for update… » on first run to download latest plugins and keep your installation up to date
– traditional bugs fix and optimization to increase stability and performance
The full installer is available on EKSIMRacing website
Read the CHANGELOG for more details…
[inpost_fancy thumb_width=”200″ thumb_height=”200″ post_id=”1176″ thumb_margin_left=”5″ thumb_margin_bottom=”5″ thumb_border_radius=”2″ thumb_shadow=”0 1px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)” id=”” random=”0″ group=”0″ border=”solid 1px #f00″ show_in_popup=”0″ album_cover=”” album_cover_width=”200″ album_cover_height=”200″ popup_width=”800″ popup_max_height=”600″ popup_title=”Gallery” type=”fancy” sc_id=”sc1446538165785″]
SLIMax Manager Pro v3.4.4 RC2 is now available HERE with an important problem with auto-updater fixed and obviously, the new Plugins for the great RaceRoom Racing Experience ( R3E) of Sector3 Studios.
The new SLIMax Manager Pro v3.4.4 rc1 is OUT!
A FULL INSTALLER is available, see OPEN BETA forum to download
if you already have the v188.8.131.52, just “Check For Update” To get the new update and keep your installation up to date,
run the manager and select menu “Check For Update…”
and then click the “Download And Install All” button
SLIMax Manager Pro Edition contains all features of previous SLIMax Mgr and supports current and future devices and Emulators for Android. The update is FREE for all registered users.
Also, a new SLIMax Mgr product has been started to deliver a basic game device manager for casual racers and contains the essential of the Pro edition.
New AC plugins for SLIMax Mgr are out!
Launch SLIMax Mgr and use Menu “Check For Update” to get them with the integrated auto-updater (see the FAQ ).
– kers, penalties, flags added
Attention flags are wrongly implemented in this API v1.16 of A.C. and you will never get a yellow if you stop in the mid of track for example or no blue flag if you are already under penalties or white flag, etc. they do not use bitwise operation so 2 flags cannot be pushed at the same time… also, car position is not updated correctly.
if you want to see QUICKLY the KERS on your display and yellow, blue, black flags, use the LaFerrari car and select the F1 2013 setup for example or edit your setup with Advanced Options panel and set kers on shiftlights allowed to method 1.
Also, you can see the current value of kers by using your switch or encoder mapped to the right display page to select the position corresponding to KERS value function (it’s position 10 in F1 2013 setup).